Admission into the College of Nursing Sciences, Federal Medical Centre, Nguru, BASIC NURSING and BASIC MIDWIFERY programs for the 2022/2023 academic session is open to adequately qualified applicants.
The sales of forms for the year 2022/2023 academic session will commence on Monday, 7th November 2022 and end on Sunday, 20th November 2022.
College of Nursing Sciences Nguru Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess five (5) credits in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) Sittings for WAEC, NECO and NABTEB.
- NABTEB Cannot be combined with NECO or WAEC.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for College of Nursing Sciences Nguru Admission Form
- All interested candidates are to apply via the College website and pay a non refundable fee of N6,000 only should be paid through REMITA.
- Go to the school portal (www.nursingcollegenguru.edu.ng) and click on Application.
- Fill up the application form and generate RRR.
- Go to nearest bank of your choice, or visit remita.net and make a payment.
- You then proceed with registration using your Application ID and phone number as password.
- Print the generated ATTESTATION CARD and come along with it from 28th to 29th November 2022 for the Entry examination.
For more information, please contact: