This is to inform all the students that applied for admission into the Clifford University (CLU), Ihie, Abia State, during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now proceed online to check their admission status.
How to Check Clifford University (CLU) Admission List
- Go to the Clifford University (CLU) portal at https://clifforduni.edu.ng
- Locate the Admission Status section.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Click on Check to access your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Clifford University first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Clifford University (CLU) Admission List.
SEE ALSO: Yul Edochie under Fire for Saying He Made Lizzy Gold
1 thought on “Clifford University (CLU) Admission List 2022/2023”