Citibank Nigeria Limited (EMEA) Graduate Analyst Program 2022
This is to inform the general public that Citibank Nigeria Limited (EMEA) Graduate Analyst Program for 2022 is ongoing.
In this article you will get latest updates on Citibank Nigeria Limited (EMEA) Graduate Analyst Program 2022 requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
This page will provide you the right information related to Citibank Nigeria Limited (EMEA) Graduate Analyst Program 2022. All you need to do is to focus and read through to get the right information concerning Citibank Nigeria Limited (EMEA) Graduate Analyst Program.
About Citibank Nigeria Limited
Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Citibank Nigeria Limited (EMEA) Graduate Analyst Program? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualifications required to apply for the job.
Citibank Nigeria Limited (EMEA) Graduate Analyst Program 2022 Requirements
- You have completed your University Degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
- You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- You are fluent in English
- You have less than 3 years of work experience
- You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate)
Who we think will be a great fit:
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
How to Apply for Citibank Nigeria Limited (EMEA) Graduate Analyst Program 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply promptly as the program will start in June 2022.
- Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy