CBN Past Questions and Answers. Do you plan to work in the central bank of Nigeria? Yet another opportunity at your door step. The Central Bank of Nigeria is about to conduct a recruitment test. If you are one of them or you know someone who is. Do well to get a copy of past questions as it is the surest way to pass this exams.
The question contains both questions and answers which implies that you do not have to stress yourself in finding answers for each of the questions. The best of it all is that some of the questions on this past questions will be repeated either directly or rephrased indirectly. This past questions will expose you to how the questions will be patterned & relieves you of the tension as you already know what to expect.
The CBN past question are available in PDF format. You can download and print it. You can also read it on your phone or computer anywhere and at anytime.
Why you needCBN Past Questions and Answers
Past questions helps you understand which area of the questions are more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time and still make it in the recritment list.
Sample of CBN Past Questions and Answers
See sample questions below;
1. A trader makes a loss of 15% when selling an article. Find the ratio, selling price: cost
2. A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average
(b) x+ ykmh-1/3
(c) x+2 ykmh-1
(d) 2x+ ykmh-1/3
3. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
(a) 45 years
(b) 72 years
(c) 108 years
(d) 216 years
4. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make? [Take π=22/7]
5. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
How to Download Past Questions and Answers Pdf
The cost of the newly updated Past Questions is 2000 NGN
Pay to our Bank account and get it through your email address
See the payment details below
Account Number: 0725390150
Bank: Access Bank
Electronic Transfer Acceptable
After Payment , send the following (1) Email address, (2) depositors name or your account name, (3) amount paid to 08033678603
Assurance Of Delivery
Our services is based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
You can call us to confirm before purchasing via 08033678603. Thanks for your patronage.