BOUESTI Admission List 2021/2022 is Out | check Here
Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session. See how to check BOUESTI Admission List below.
This is to alert all candidates that applied and participated in the just concluded 2021/2022 screening exercise of Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology that the management of the institution has officially released their admission list for 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check BOUESTI Admission List
Follow the simple steps outlined below to access your admission status on the university’s portal:
STEP 1: Go to the BOUESTI admission status checking portal at https://portal.bouesti.edu.ng/check_admission.php
STEP 2: Pick your application session i.e. 2021/2022
STEP 3: Select your application type i.e. Post UTME
STEP 4: Supply Your registration number in the required column
STEP 5: Finally, click on the check admission status button to access your BOUESTI admission status
Note: If you have been offered provisional admission in the UNIVERSITY, you will be redirected to “PRINT” admission Letter. If the INSTITUTION is yet to UPLOAD your Admission, you will see a message “NOT YET ADMITTED, ADMISSION IS DONE IN BATCHES” Please do Not hesitate, it is either you have not ACCEPTED your ADMISSION on the JAMB CAPS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, BOUESTI prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BOUESTI admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
If you have any question concerning BOUESTI Admission List 2021, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.