In honor of the late Miss Jemila Abubakar, the Asido Foundation (AF) has set up an annual Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay (JAME) competition. For the academic year 2023-2024, the AF wants to promote a JAME competition for all first-year college students from any school.
Application Deadline: 9th December 2022.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Value of Award: Asido Foundation will provide cash prizes as the following:
- 1st Place winner will receive a 200,000
- 2nd Place winner will receive a 150,000
- 3rd Place winner will receive a 100,000
Number of Awards: 3
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of studentship and also sign the Asido Foundation’s unashamed pledge.
- JAME competition is open to all undergraduates of any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
Application Process: The interested eligible persons are to write an essay on the topic:- Mainstreaming Mental Health in Nigeria: Barriers and Opportunities. To apply for this fellowship, applicants must sign the Asido Foundation’s unashamed pledge.
1 thought on “2023 Asido Foundation’s Jemila Abubakar Memorial Essay (JAME) Competition in Nigeria”