School Of Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Aro, Abeokuta Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The management of the School of Psychiatric Nursing, Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta, Ogun State is now selling the application forms for admission into its Post-Basic Psychiatric Nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
School Of Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Aro Admission Requirements
- Five (5) Credits in WASC/SSSC/GCE OR NECO to include – English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- Registered Nurse Certificate (RN) of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN).
- Minimum of one-year Post Qualification/Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- At least one-year Post Qualification working experience.
- Individuals with BNSC degree can apply for speciality in this field with evidence of NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
How to Apply for School Of Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Aro Admission Form
The application process and mode of Payment is online, applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen.
Procedure to Apply
- Click here to start application (Kindly note your OrderID and RRR after payment)
- After making your payment click here to upload your passport and documents with your remita number (RRR) and OrderID
NOTE: Only registered Nurses are eligible.
ONLINE SALE OF FORMS/REGISTRATION begins on 18th January 2022 and closes on 26th February 2022.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, please contact:
School of Psychiatric Nursing, Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Tel. No.: 08033473188