Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission Form for 2020 Contact Session
This is to inform all intending candidates that Al-Hikmah University, has officially released their Sandwich Admission Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission Form below…
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission Form 2021
Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin announces the commencement of Sandwich Programmes in its Faculty of Education for the 2021 Academic Session. Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates into the following programmes;
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Programmes.
- B. A Ed Degree Programme › Arabic Education,Islamic Education and English Education
- B. Ed Degree Programmes › Educational Management, Guidance and Counseling, Social Studies, Educational Technology
- B. L.I.S Degree Programmes › Library and Information Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Degree Programmes › Economics Education, Political Science Education, Business Education, Mathematics Education, Physics Education, Chemistry Education, Computer Science Education. Biology Education.
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Programmes Admission Requirements & Duration.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant for the purpose of admission into Contact Session One (1).
- For Direct Entry (Contact Session 2), the requirements are ND/NCE/HND certificate
- A credit pass in English Language of the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at the O’Level is equivalent to the SSCE or the NECO, GCE (O’Level) or SSCE.
- HND/OND/NCE/IJMB: Four Contact Sessions.
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB: Five Contact Sessions.
TUITION: The tuition fee is N80,000 per academic session with flexible installment payment.
CONTACT SESSION: JULY – SEPTEMBER EVERY YEAR.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission.
- Applicants for the Sandwich Degree Programme should complete the application form online at www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.
- Print the duly completed form.
- Present the online receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.
For further enquiries, contact:
Dr. A.S Olaifa – Coordinator: +2348036050027
Admission Officer: Mr. J.A Abbas – 07032754666
Centre’s Office Line: 09036607403
If you have any question concerning Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission Form 2021/2022, kindly drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you promptly. Also share this article with your friends to also inform them.