AIFCE Acceptance Fee 2021/2022 – Registration Procedure
This is to let all newly admitted students know that the management of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education has officially released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2021/2022 academic session.
AIFCE Acceptance Fee 2021/2022
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – N35,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – N35,000
The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid into ALVANA MICRO FINANCE BANK.
Please generate your Invoice for Acceptance fees payment from the College portal: CLICK TO GENERATE INVOICE
If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
AIFCE Registration Procedure and Requirements
Follow the procedure below:
1. Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
2. Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
3. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
4. Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
5. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
6. Open your files with the screening officers.
The total amount payable for AIFCE Acceptance fee has been outlined above, kindly read the details to get more information.
If you any enquiries on AIFCE Acceptance Fee 2021, simply let us know in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.